Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BLUE BONNET TRAIL

My younger brother who is with his family in the US for the last few months has been enjoying his weekends , and off course sharing his adventure and photos with us.
He enjoys clicking pictures and when you get open spaces like the one he visited its always a pleasure.
He has allowed me to share some of the pictures clicked by him with you all , I hope you appreciate.
He visited the BLUE BONNET TRAIL in Texas .. the photos are so so beautiful that I had to share them with you all.




















3 comments:

Lydia said...

I love bluebonnets!!

Mahek said...

Thanks for your comment lady lydia

Anonymous said...

A swath of bluebonnets and Indian paintbrush (the red flowers) painted by the hand of God across a field is a beautiful sight. I love this time of year when the wildflowers seem to be at their loveliest! Mrs. L