Saturday, May 31, 2014

AWESOMENESS...

If you read my earlier post you know that my little brother, who is in the US with his family right now, visited the BLUE BONNET TRAIL and he clicked some awesome pictures there.
I love open spaces and would love to visit this place one day (I might or maybe not  ... It’s your destiny) , but due to my brothers photographic skills and his love for clicking things that are so similar to my taste I could visually visit this place and enjoy it.
So I decided to share my joy and my visual appreciation of this place. In this post most of the pictures are horse related they look so grand beautiful! The earlier one had the field and flower pictures 
ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT if you have ever visited this place and your experience about it...




















No comments: