Monday, January 16, 2012

Daily routine...

My son's college reopened today and so does my normal routine..
Vacation over and hence the routine changes , I have to wake up early and pack  a wholesome lunch box for my dear son , I wont say have to but I want to or should I say would like to .. as I feel that the love and attention that goes into making a meal which our child has away from home is what makes him feel the warmth of home even when he is away from it...


A nice lunch box is something that I look forward to preparing ,if you read my other food blog love4cooking you will see what I mean , I always take put in a lot of thought and planning when I make a lunch box.. I have to pack 2 boxes for him one a light breakfast type and the other a little heavier which he can eat at lunch time...

Right now as the college has just began he will be having college only for half the normal time so he carries only on box...


You can always read my blogs and see when I post some of the lunch boxes that I pack for him...
Morning times are quite busy with lots to be done .. like loading the washing , drying folding, dusting (here we have lots of dust around and hence its a everyday job)..Plus I cook three full meals everyday and if you know Indian meals its a lot of cooking which takes up major time of my day...


Reading blogs is something that I have to do everyday its like a relaxation exercise for me.. I love reading blogs which you see on my sidebar...and also some which I discover new almost  everyday...
I love to read what other like minded bloggers do while at home and that's a real inspiration.. Its this inspiration that keeps me going makes me do things with renewed enthusiasm...


There is lot of other housework which forms a part of my daily routine like arranging , organizing etc
How can I forget something that I can never live without and that's reading or just going through my dear .. and huge. huge ..huge collection of magazines mainly interior and cooking...
I love listening to music and you will find my little transistor always playing in the background while I am drifting around doing all my chores... its my constant companion..
This is a little glimpse into my daily routine whats yours?






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your meals and lunches look delicious! I'm sure your son appreciates them very much! :) I enjoy cooking for my loved ones too and I always have music playing when I do my housework. So uplifting! xx