Sunday, March 14, 2010

ORGANIZER....

As I always say blogs are a real inspiration for me, I never ever made an organizer or a kitchen journal for my day to day kitchen planning but after reading blogs and some organizing sites I felt that I too should make a kitchen journal and give it a try as to how things change and how beneficial it would be to my schedule.
So I have been sitting at the computer going through the various options that it has to offer and making my own…


 
I always had a small diary in which I would record the things to be cooked for the next day and the things to do... 
But there are various things around the kitchen as well as around the house that are to be looked after and so were born my kitchen journal.

 m

I am still in the various initial stages of getting to know what I do the whole week, what I want to do and when I should do it…



 l

I will be making a list of food to be prepared for the week which is of prime importance as most of my time is spent in the kitchen.


 k

So this page of my organizer takes care of the most important things in a day... 

I  have put the following headings...
1.  BREAKFAST
     LUNCH 
     DINNER

2. THINGS TO BE DONE....

3. CALLS TO BE MADE 

4. THINGS TO BUY

    So these are the things that need to be organized...
 

No comments: