Tuesday, November 1, 2011

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES.....

TODAY IS 1.11.11... A GREAT LOOKING DATE 


These pictures are from a calender which is at my place.. I had never given extra attention to the details of the pictures that are depicted on the pages , but I do not know why as I was sitting on my bed gazing at this picture, I just got drawn to the beauty of it.. I realized how good this photo is .. It shows a ordinary nomadic women working with her baby in a cloth cradle behind her , she seems to be in the woods with probably a make shift home and very little possessions , but the smile on her face is heart touching and innocent.... it comes from within ...



Which goes to show that you need very little to get happiness, to feel happy ... try to find happiness in small things don't wait for those big things and events in your life to feel happy Make the most of today and you will see a better tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photo !!!

Lydia said...

That's so true. I've just written something about happiness on my blog, too.