Sunday, September 19, 2010

LITTLE MORE OF PUNE FOR YOU....

I LITTLE MORE OF PUNE PHOTOS WHICH I CLICKED FOR YOUR PERUSAL.......


We clicked some snaps here outside this above shop which is very famous in Pune for its BHAKARWADI , AND AMBEWADI one being a savory item and other being a sweet thing.. Both the items are very famous will upload the pictures tomorrow , you could see people queuing up here for the sweet modak and pedhas too...
There were many vendors selling fruits and vegetables here , 

 
 
I found this person selling guavas to be very interesting with the way he has arranged his fruit on the basket on his bicycle....


SOME GREAT LOOKING HOUSES AROUND THE PLACE , SOMETHING THAT WE DO NOT GET THE PRIVILEGE TO SEE IN OUR MUMBAI....







I LOVE THE ABOVE GREEN HOUSE......

1 comment:

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Mahek! You asked about the swirly frames I have on my photos. I use Photoshop Elements, and lay the frames on top with a layer. If you want more info, send me an email and I will describe the process for you in more detail. You do need some sort of Photo editing software.
xo,
Karen