Tuesday, June 22, 2010

RAINS RAINS *****

The much awaited rains are here in Mumbai, I love this season there a certain feeling of well being , I am more relaxed and more at ease when it rains outside...
Here are the pictures i clicked from my apartment window...


This was how it actually looked like when the sky was overcast with thick water laden clouds (this is the actual picture).
Two minutes later it started pouring and  then cleared a bit the light outside was clearer This was around 6.00 in the evening so time for sun set , I wanted all of you to get a clearer picture and so I  changed the mode of my digital camera , changed it to night vision so that you all could see the exterior better than in the first picture...





Here you can see our society swimming pool...

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hi! Ive just found your blog and I love it. I love blogs by ladies who have a different lifestyle from me - I love to learn about new cultures etc. xxx

Sandra said...

Hi there, just wanted to stop by and thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm so glad you're enjoying it :)

I'm adding you to my Google Reader so I can visit often :)