Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LITTLE LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER.....

I am sorry friends for not writing on this blog for a very long time now ...
The main reason for my absence being that i did not travel much in these last couple of years and hence not been able to click some nice and exquisite photos to share with you ...
In the last few months i have been reading a lot of blogs which are written by lovely bloggers who love to collect vintage things and also share them with us through their beautiful blogs.
I get a lot of inspiration from such blogs and it makes me feel very nice and cozy when i see these blogs and hence I have decided that this blog will now have not only some exquisite photos but also photos of things that i love to see around me and which make me happy whenever i see them,
When we learn to see beauty in the little little things around us it gives us lots of pleasure and then we know that life is not only about money or gaining something it is also about learning to appreciate small things in our life and enjoy them...
so hence forth this blog will have these little things that make me happy .. I will like to share these things with my friends and also encourage those who read my blog to look around them and see if you can find things around you, the things that you use everyday the things that you do everyday and the things that you touch everyday..
share your pleasure and make others realize what life is all about...
I hope you enjoy my journey of the LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER....

No comments: