Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BEAUTY OF THE RAINS....

Its been pouring here in Mumbai.. and I feel so good..
I do not know why but rains bring out the best in me. If you read my earlier post you will know...

Rainy Day in Paris

This above picture is not mine but Its such a beauty and I had to share it with you.. Here in Mumbai we cannot have such open streets to be able to enjoy the rain but I would love to be in the photographers place
stand in the place he or she is standing and watch the street while sipping a hot cup of coffee.. What bliss I can only dream of it.
I have more such pictures to share which have not been clicked by me but nevertheless gives one the beauty and essence of rain.

rain

I love such pictures of the rain on the streets... Hummm




SHEER PLEASURE OF GETTING WET IN THE RAIN..

:)

                                 LOOK AT THIS PICTURE  REAL BEAUTY..source..Source



EVERY PERSONS CHILDHOOD MEMORY--source

Love everything about this...the rain, the perspective leading up to the figure with the umbrella

Beautiful photograph and lovely street.. It would be such a pleasure to walk on this pavement with your umbrella and drops of rain hitting your face...


No comments: