Monday, April 2, 2012

EVERYDAY....



We go through your everyday in a normal rhythum.. each one of us have a routine to follow you may be a homemaker or a working woman but there is a certain routine that one adheres to and goes about it..
Once this routine is set it sometimes tends to become monotonous doing the same things everyday and going to the same drill regularly ...but but...
This is the time when we should try to make our everyday a little bit brighter and more interesting , we should try to put in or incorporate some thing cheerful or something that gives us that little spark of enthusiasm , that little rush of color in your cheek.. 
That gentle skip of heartbeat when you look at it ....and all this you can find in the day to day things or we should try to find that search for it make it happen .. Its very important for us to look for that little something in the everyday things to make our life a bit more interesting...
If I have to speak about myself , I love to see that something in the things I touch everyday , which I use for my day to day activities like for cooking, cleaning , organizing or just while sitting in the living room watching TV.

Let me tell you how I brighten up my day …



I have this tea mug which is very colorful I keep my pens and pencils in it and in front of me when I sit at the computer table writing this out to you.



I love to buy these multicolored sweets which I love to keep on my kitchen counter and love to just glance at them while cooking , just looking at the vibrant colors makes me feel good.

 A slice of watermelon with its lovely color is enough to give me happiness..


 A rose sitting on my dining table...


Beautiful stirrers gifted to me by my little sister who always wonders what I would do with the various varieties of cups, saucers,or plates that I have.


 My favorite blanket which I use everyday....
 
You too dear friends try to make your everyday your everything , try to make it special by doing the simple things that you enjoy doing , by looking at things that you like to see especially bright and cheerful looking things.
Those who read this please comment and tell me what is your idea of a cheerful everyday what gives you those little pleasures in your everyday.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pictures Mahek...