Sunday, May 2, 2010

KITCHEN TOWELS....


Kitchen towels are my weakness , Whenever i see some new ones in the market i have to have them much to the annoyance of my dear hubby, let me make it clear haha.... that the annoyance is not because i am buying more stuff its because i buy and don't use them just keep them stalked and enjoy looking at them . But does that stop a lady from buying what she really loves NO NO OFF COURSE NOT !!!!!!!
Today i am sharing with you the pictures of the ones which i have just purchased and believe it or not i was with my dear exasperated hubby... oh WOW!!!    what a day to find my kitchen towels...The pleasure is in finding them right??????

I will put up pictures of  the other towels too once i find them from the hidden corners ..shhh....




3 comments:

vivari said...

nice towels

vivari said...

nice towels

Zara H. said...

lovely ones..oh my maa is like you about this:)) but I, instead, usually love to use all my fav things .. :)