Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PENCILS****

Stationery is something that i cannot resist bying , I feel that this habit is genetic as my father and my brother both fall in the same category "smiles...". We love all types of paper, pens, pads, pencils and many many more....
Let me share with you some of the fabulous pencils that i have collected over a period of time (not too long as its only in the recent years that we get different types of pencils in India , earlier their were only one or two brands available which were not very good looking, I  mean  not attractive enough to be photographed ...









As i was photographing these pencils i realized that some of the striped ones matched with the T-shirts that my son and hubby had so here are the matching pencils for you ...











isn't it fabulous!!!!!!

1 comment:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Believe it or not, I have a real thing for pens, pencils and stationery also. I really like this post. I had to smile as I read through it, knowing there was someone else with this interest.